This 2-part message examines the doctrine of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit from a biblical perspective looking at what the Baptism of the Holy Spirit is and is not, why we need the baptism of the Holy Spirit, what the bible teaches are the evidences of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as seen in the book of Acts, and how we as believers can receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
Sermon series on the book of Romans
The Spiritual Man looks at the following:
- The anatomy of man ( the spirit, the soul and the body)
- The Consequence of the fall on the Spirit, Soul and Body of Man
- The Fruit of the Sin Nature
- Sins Power over the Soul
- Overcoming the Sin Nature
- Renewing the Mind
- The Carnal Christian, The Soulish Christian and The Spiritual Man
The Deity and Ministry of the Holy Spirit looks at who is the Holy Spirit and what role does He play in the Trinity and in the life of the Christian? This five part series explores the above question and reveals the vital ministry the Holy Spirit performs at salvation and continuing in the believers journey to maturity.
The teachings include:
- The Deity of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and Salvation
- The Holy Spirit's Ministry In Us
- The Holy Spirit's Ministry Through Us
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
Eschatology is a dynamic 11 part series of teachings on biblical prophecy regarding the end times. This series examines the prophetic books of the Old Testament comparing them with the teachings of Jesus and the New Testament writers to present a systematic and insightful view of end times events.
David makes use of over 180 slides and diagrams as well as video footage to present a comprehensive teaching of the 70th week of Daniel hich will usher in the Lord's return.
Subjects covered include among others:
- Israel in the End Times
- The 70th Week of Daniel
- The New World Order in Prophecy
- Who is the Harlot of Revelation
- What is Behind the "No Rapture Teaching"
- The Antichrist and False Prophets
- The Millennium Reign of Christ
The Believer's Spiritual Authority series is a six-part teaching on the believer's authority and their spiritual position in Christ. The doctrines that are covered include:
- The origin of Satan and demons
- The Christian's authority in Christ
- Dispelling the myths about spiritual warfare
- What are the weapons God has given the Christian and how do we use them
- Establishing your spiritual auithority
- Why Christians cannot be possessed
- Ministering deliverance
Marriage and the family is a biblical teaching on God's design and purpose for a Christian marriage. Based exclusively on the Scriptures this informative and humorous teaching on marriage and the family deals with some of the sensitive questions most of us have but are too uncomfortable to ask. These include subjects like, divorce, sex and intimacy, adultery, disciplining children and the God ordained roles of husband and wife.
This 5-part series covers:
- Marriage & Divorce
- Role of Husbands and Wives
- Women in Marriage
- Husbands - Love your Wives
- Raising Godly Children
The Feasts of Israel is one of the most important teachings the church will hear.
The seven feasts of Israel are a prophetic foretelling of the complete work of redemption which Jesus the Messiah would accomplish at both His first and second comings. These feasts are fundamental to our understanding of the work of the cross, our position in Christ and to the events that take place at His second coming.
How can the church come to maturity when the basic doctrines that were taught by the apostles are not understood by so many Christians today, and need to be taught again as written in Hebrews 5:12? This nine part teaching explores the six basic foundation doctrines taught by the early church fathers. These foundation teaching are taken from Hebrews 6:1-2.
Do not be misled by the title of this nine part series. This series is for every believer both new and mature believers, and covers the following:
- Repentance from dead works
- Faith toward God
- Doctrine of baptisms (water and Holy Spirit)
- Laying on of hands
- Resurrection of the dead
- Eternal judgement
"For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in power." 1 Corinthians 4:20
Jesus commissioned His disciples to go and preach the gospel of the Kingdom and in a short time they had evangelised most of the known world. Yet today we no longer preach the gospel of the Kingdom but rather the gospel of the church. Is there a difference?
This ten part series expounds the difference between what Jesus instructed His church to preach and the consequencies of the church's disobedience to His instruction.
Rediscover the power and the purpose of the gospel of the Kingdom and take your place as an heir and an ambassador of reconciliation as the Kingdom of God advances in this day.
Eschatology Series - 2017